Introducing Our Puppy Alfie..♥

22 comments
Hello sweeties

Well what a horrible day it is with the rain and predicted storms - beautiful for the end of August isn't it? Looks more like November outside lately doesn't it? But let's kick the horribleness to one side as I've got some really exciting news to share with you all today, I'd have shared with you all sooner but I literally haven't had the time to sit near my laptop let alone turn it on, so the news is...

Liam and I are getting a puppy - I am beyond excited! Ever since we moved in together we have been talking about getting a puppy and we'd look online but that is about it, but this weekend we actually went to see the most beautiful litter of puppies and fell in love and put a deposit down on our little cutie.

I'd like to introduce you all to our golden cocker spaniel Alfie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He is 7 weeks old tomorrow and we are able to bring him home on Saturday 8th September, am I counting the days down I am so excited eeeee!!

Liam fell in love with him straight away as he was the one that went up to him first off. It was really hard to choose from 6 puppies, we managed to get it down to two and ended up playing with them for so long, but this little one made us melt. Whenever I held him he always went to sleep on me and gave me his cute little puppy eyes, so you can expect to see a lot more of Alfie on the blog and I'll keep you all updated when he is home and I'll maybe do a monthly progress post or something like that if you'd be interested?

For now I will leave you with a couple of sleepy snaps to 'awww' over!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

22 comments

  1. Awwwww he is so adorable! Please keep us updated on Alfie's life, I'd love too have more posts like this one to "oooh" and "aaah" over!!

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this is my favourite post today! he is soooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little man! :) Spaniels are the best. I have four Cavaliers and they have fantastic natures and are all so cuddly! Looking forward to seeing more snaps of your little guy :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww he is sooooo cute!! :)
    I can't wait to see more Alfie posts!!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is ADORABLE! :-) can't wait to see more of him hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so beautiful, I'm sure he will make the perfect addition to the Sweetaholic household! <3 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh MY he's gorgeous!!!!
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie, he's adorable. You need to post mooooooooooooooore pics of Alfie =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness he is so freakin cute! *squeels*!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww ever time I see a picture of Alfie it makes me smile :)
    I think you should include more blog posts on him, I'd love seeing them hehe

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's adorable! I aww'd out loud :) xx

    http://sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY BLOODY NORAH. I go away for a short while, and I come back to your profile, and it's so different! I appreciate I'm yonks behind on your life/your blog, but I do love the new layout/background! It is so very you! :)

    I also LOVE Alfie. Ah, he is a babe and three quarters. I'd watch that one.. If I ever find myself within 2ft of your place, that little cutie is coming home with me! He is so lovely! Dogs are just the funkiest, greatest, most wonderful creatures on this planet!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh he is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so cute! You must be soo excited! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Arhghghg so cute!! You must be so excited! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so so jealous...he is GORGEOUS! Hopefully I'll come meet him one day :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw he's so gorgeous, we got a puppy a few weeks ago (a little black pug) and we're both in love with her!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig