The N Case Files

6 comments
Afternoon lovelies


As many of you know by now I am totally obsessed with anything related to nails, nail art and nail polishes - as I already have a big stash of lots of pretty and sparkly nail goodies myself. But when I opened up an unexpected parcel that came through the door a couple of weeks ago I was stupidly excited all over again, as I received The N Case Files from URBANISTA. URBANISTA have recently been part of T4OTB 10th anniversary and a wide range of celebrities love the brand too, including: Rita Ora, Little Mix, Abi Phillips (Hollyoaks) and Tyler James. 

Photobucket
The N Case Files come in a pack of 5 and retail at £3.99 which I peronsonally think is such a bargain as I sometimes spend more than that on just one nail file. Being in a pack of 5 handy sized files makes it easier to pop these little beauties anywhere, for instance in my handbag, work drawer and in my make up bag too. With the N Case Files being bright neon ombre effect these are perfect for finding at the bottom of your handbag and for standing out from the nail nail files you may have - they sure do for me. These are little beauties to add to my ever growing nail collection and they are really easy to hold and use, as some nail files can be too small and fiddly to hold and some can be a little too big and chunky to get around my small nails.

Photobucket
What do you all think to The N Case Files? 


Disclosure: this product was sent as a PR sample, all views are 100% honest and the product has been tested fairly for the use of this blog post. PR items within this post are fully related to Life of a Sweetaholic.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. They look awesome, you deff wouldn't lose these! :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neon colours of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, my fave has got to be the pink and green awesome colours
      xx

      Delete
  4. These fab Neon Nail Files are available online at Click Health & Beauty. Link: http://www.clickhealthandbeauty.com/store/beauty/nail_files_and_buffers/neon_nail_file_set/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig