Smile of the Week #36

6 comments
Afternoon lovelies

So it is Monday once again, but I'm not really going to moan about it as I am only working 3 days this week, yes thats right I will have a wonderful 4 day weekend, bring it on. Over the next couple of months I have got quite a lot of time off of work, so I will be having long weekends and even full weeks off of work - WOW - which means more blogging and lots of lovely day trips and outings to be shared, some of which I am TOO excited about.

For some reason this weekend I have been listening to a lot of old bands/artists on YouTube that I used to love in my early teenage years and I've been singing well into the early hours of the morning to Busted, Daniel Bedingfield, Big Brovaz, S Club 7 and the Spice Girls to name a handful. 

So when I saw this weeks smile of the week it seemed to fit in with the theme of listening to music in general.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I believe that this is seriously SO true, this weekend I have been happy and been enjoying the old songs, but then when feeling sad or unhappy I always seem to listen to songs that have a meaning or a lyric that stands out with how I am feeling.

What is your go to song when you are feeling happy and sad?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. so true! I always find myself listening to 'depressing' music when i'm sad which really just makes things worse lol! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does make it worse, but its always the moods fault!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with this too hun I always put lyrics on my fb status if I'm feeling in a particular mood the lyrics just say it all xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you agree too hun :)
    It is so strange how words and lyrics can mean so much
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 day week for me this week as off Friday woohoo! I agree music is great for uplifting your mood. I bought the new Lana Del Rey album which arrived today, can't get enough of her recently!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very intresting. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

    Let It Hurt

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig