Smile of the Week #35

3 comments
Hello sweeties

So I am back with another smile of the week for you to all enjoy.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, did you all get up to some exciting things, if so please share below with a comment. I had a super shopping spree on Saturday with my mum and then a lovely chilled out night with Liam, Sunday was spent doing a few house jobs, catching up on blogging and of course relaxing, well that is what Sunday's were made for right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I always believe that everything happens for a reason in life, no matter if it is something amazing and we want to share it with the rest of the world or something terrible and that we never want to talk about again. So finding this weeks smile of the week is quite fitting with the saying 'everything happens for a reason', it sure did make me smile when I saw it and had to share with you all too.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I moved into a new flat, and I bloody love it :)
    I really like this typography, did you draw it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to this. Every cloud has a silver lining, and it's usually a very valuable lesson! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    It's Jenny, remember me? Well I have been feeling a bit down lately , maybe cos the summer's over....well, since my Mandarin course I was studying for is over I have been updatng my new craft blog more frequently...hope you don't mind me mentioning this. Crafts relax me...
    We were in Scotland yesterday - took the youngster to M&D's, was a good wee day out even if it did mean getting up at 5.30 am lol.
    Keep up the good work!! Love your blog still. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig