Models Own Collection

25 comments
Afternoon lovelies

For today's post I thought I'd stick with something nail related, as I haven't blogged much lately about nails or my collection. After my recent purchase of Models Own Disco Mix at the weekend it seemed to blend in well with my ever growing collection of Models Own polishes, so I thought I'd share my collection (so far) with you all.

First of all, I hadn't even purchased a Models Own nail polish until they had their 50% off sale and ever since I can't seem to not buy another to add to the collection, I tend to wait until they have offers on either via their website or in Boots.

So in my collection so far I have 15 beautiful shades and I love them all and have used them a number of times, some more than others of course. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From left to right we have: 25 Carat Gold, Golden Peach, Fuzzy Peach, Zest A Peal, Bubblegum, Pink Sorbet, Lili's Pink, Pink Fizz, Coral Reef, Scarlet Sparkle, Top Turquoise, Indian Ocean, Disco Mix, Ibiza Mix and Juicy Jules

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Polish bottles up close and in some sort of colour order


Below is a nail wheel of each polish swatched, each polish has only been applied to the nail wheel once, no base or top coats.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Without a doubt my favourites from the Models Own collection that I own have got to be Pink Sorbet, Indian Ocean, Golden Peach and Ibiza Mix. 

Which is your favourite Models Own polish? Which do you recommend for me to buy next?

If you would like to see a NOTD post with any of these Models Own polishes please leave a comment and I will do that no problem at all.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

25 comments

  1. I love models own, the quality is great for the price! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, you cannot fault MO at all really :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous collection hun. I can't pick a fave they are all beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since you sent me Indian Ocean, i've been obsessed with Models Own polishes! I especially love Pink Fizz - it's so beautiful!x


    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay another Models Own lover ;)
      So glad you love your Indian Ocean
      xx

      Delete
  4. Your collection of nail polishes is one of the best collection. All the different colors and other things are contain in your collection.

    Russell Solomon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilac dream is my favourite models own colour! :) I really want to try Ibiza mix and fuzzy peach! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have to buy Lilac Dream very soon as it does seem a gorgeous colour :)
      Ibiza Mix is just simply amazing!!
      xx

      Delete
  6. I only use Models Own these days- the quality is just SOOOO good. You have an ace collection!!

    Love the blog


    Sheree x

    @shereemilli

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the lovely comment :)I agree Models Own are just amazing
      xxx

      Delete
  7. This is such a gorge collection! I swear i'm going to match yours one day :P xx
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I shall help you match the collection too :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. What a great collection of colours! I only have one Models Own polish - Pink Fizz but it's one of my favourites and I want to try more! Will be watching out for their sales :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely :)
      I sure do love Pink Fizz too :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. Wow, fab collection you've got!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only have Fuzzy peach and Top turquoise but i love them both. I need more!

    http://anishaxoxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuzzy Peach is so gorgeous, I swear I wear that most of the time :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. Wow! I love the purple glitters you have!! Gorgeous I'll be looking for these, great swatches, so much better than when people just do the bottles!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy :) They sure are gorgeous, I am obsessed with glitters and sparkles hehe!!
      xx

      Delete
  12. I love all these colors! What a fantastic haul xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. my gosh you have so many of these polishes, I'm secretly jealous.
    I need to get my mitts on the pink fizz one!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig