Benefit Bloggers Event..♥

33 comments
Hello sweeties

I hope you are all ok and have big smiles for the weekend *yippeeee*. 

So as most of you may know yesterday I went to Leeds for my first ever blogging event with none other than the amazing Benefit and my goodness it was simply wonderful. I headed off to Bar Fibre where I was greeted by the lovely ladies Adele, Michelle and Leanne and a room full of gorgeous bloggers. Luckily Gemma and Caroline spotted me as soon as I walked into the event so I ended up sitting with those during the event and having lots of giggles together.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gemma, Me, Caroline
To start us off Adele did a funny icebreaker where we all had to chose one make up item and a celebrity man that we'd want with us if we were stranded on an island. Being the typical One Direction fan I ended up saying Louis Tomlinson (of course, it would be rude not to) and I'd chose to take a waterproof mascara with me. 

Once we had a few giggles around the room we were then split into two groups, first off our group went with Michelle and Leanne where we got a presentation about who Benefit are and we all managed to gain a little more information into who Benefit really are and where they and their products originate from. 

Michelle and Leanne also spoke to us about  Mascarathon. If you aren't aware of Mascarathon I'll give you some information about it: Benefit and Refuge (a charity for women and children against domestic violence, 1 in 4 women are affected) are working together to raise money by doing a charity run from Scotland to London - WOW! In total this will take 2 weeks to complete, as it will be broken down into city sections, along the way celebrities such as Caroline Flack and Jorgie Porter are getting their running shoes on the help this amazing cause. Please donate as much as you can, but £1 per person really will make a difference.

Next we got let into a little secret of a NEW product launch, let me introduce to you all the amazing Box O'Powder Lipglosses - OH MY GOODNESS! These products are simply wonderful, each Powder Box will now have a gorgeous lipgloss to match - perfection. These are available from 28th June and will retail at £13.50 each, my favourite from the collection has got to be Dandelion - a subtle pinky natural gloss with a lush scent.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our group then moved onto the product demonstrations with the gorgeous Adele. We were all introduced to the 3 P's - Prep, Prime and Perfect - everybody will receive this when they go to a Benefit counter. We then got to have a little play around with the products used, take photos, eat, drink and chit chat to all of the other bloggers and the Benefit team. At the end of the event we were all given a goody bag full of lovely Benefit products including a Box O'Powder Gloss *yippeeee*!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had such a lovely time at my first blogging event and hopefully there will be plenty more opportunities for us Northern bloggers to have events up here in the future. I shall be doing posts on the items I got in my goody bag in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for those.

A couple of cheeky snaps taken by Gemma & Caroline.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Myself & Gemma
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Myself & Caroline
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

33 comments

  1. Sounds amazing! I wish I could go to events, but there is nothing going on in Glasgow :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a lovely event!
      Hopefully more brands will reach out further, it seems it is happening slowly :(
      x

      Delete
  2. Wow it sounds so fun :) Good to see more events in the North for bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a lovely event :)
      It sure is & hopefully more to come so a lot more of us can get involved :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Glad you had fun! So jealous I love Benefit :) My Laugh with me LeeLee perfume ran out a few days ago and I almost cried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless you hun :( you should deffo try one of the new ones, they smell amazing :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing and it sounds like you had great fun!

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a brilliant day, felt so lucky to be there :)
      make up heaven :) hehe
      xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fabulous event, can't wait to see the posts on the things you got in your goodie bag! I hope there will be more events up North soon, they look so informative and fun!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a brilliant event, felt so lucky to be there :)
      The posts shall be up middle of next week hopefully, need some decent light to take photos, but not having much luck.
      Fingers crossed we get lots more events up north :D

      xx

      Delete
  6. Love this post and love us! So lovely to meet you and I have to agree the day was fabulous! Cannot WAIT to try on all my lovely Benefit goodies! Hopefully there will be so many more blogging events up north but you are so lucky you live in the Midlands! Such a fun day! Keep in touch!!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely!!
      It was SO good to meet you too, we had so many giggles!!
      I am too excited for the lipglosses, I NEED Dandelion in my life like NOOOOOOW, smelt gorgeous!! Shall deffo keep in touch, you won't get rid of me that easily ;)

      xxx

      Delete
  7. Argh, looks like heaven! Looks fantastic! And it's such a small world! I am good friends with Gemma's sister! Aha :)

    Anastasia xx

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it really was like heaven, loved it - wow it really is a small world haha!!

      xx

      Delete
  8. It was such a fun day! So great to meet you and lots of fun learning more about Benefit and having a sneaky peak at their new lipglosses! They smell amazing :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) it was lovely to meet you too hun, will deffo stay in touch and let you know of any other events too :)
      Cannot wait until the lipglosses come out, I need Dandelion :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. Looks like a great event- the pictures look like so much fun!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it really was a great event!!
      xx

      Delete
  10. Everything looks beautiful! And i super like your feminine style, rachel :)

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products really are gorgeous, I cannot wait until the lipglosses are available to buy!!
      Thank you very much, thats so lovely of you to say :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a lovely event! I would love to go to one of those one day :)
    Benefit products look so cute! Make me want to buy them all!

    Glad you had a nice time.
    Sylwia xxx
    www.my-beautyful-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it really was, hopefully you'll be able to go to an event soon :) just keep a look out on Twitter for events etc :)

      xx

      Delete
  12. Looks like you had an amazing time! I can't wait to try the coralista lipgloss! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have a lovely time - thanks hun!!
      You will LOVE the lipgloss - its such a gorgeous colour
      xx

      Delete
  13. Aw looks like you had a fab time!! I love your top - where did you get it from? It's gorgeous!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have a fab time - thanks :)
      My top is from New Look lovely :)
      xx

      Delete
  14. ohhhh so jealous :P haha

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks and sounds like you had a fab time hun. Ooooo just looks at all the goodies xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I really did hun, it was so lovely :)
      xxx

      Delete
  16. I had no idea Benefit were working alongside Refuge. I love it when companies get involved with charity work! Looks like you had a fab time :)! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like you had so much fun and you got to look at all those products,
    I'm so sad i didn't come.
    I love the look of that foundation too,
    You look so lovely on your pictures with the other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love this post! You look absolutely stunning, and I absolutely love Benefit; they're such a creative brand and produce some brilliant products! xXx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig