Little Update & London Photos

8 comments
Hello sweeties

So as you may have noticed I have been missing from blogging for a little while now and I am back to update you all on where I have been, what I have been doing and what you can look forward to on Life of a Sweetaholic.

First of all I'd like to say sorry for the lack of 'decent' posts on the blog, I feel like such a bad blogger but I do have my reasons. I had the Easter holidays off of work and it was lovely to just enjoy the time and actually blog properly, but since I have been back at work it has been manic. 

I work with the Students' Union at College and it is such a busy environment, there is always something going off and events and trips are none stop - I do love my job. Last Tuesday I actually went to London on a day trip, we took a group of students and had such a giggle in the London Dungeons and then had the afternoon to wander around London. We ended up staying around Westminster and seeing all of the attractions (I am such a tourist at heart), had a munch on some amazing food and went to M&M's world - AMAZING my goodness it was like heaven to me. So I thought I'd share some of my photos of the day with you :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dynamo the magician 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yummy!!



Aside from work I do have lots going off at home now I am a good little housewife, I cook all of the food in our house but I am not complaining at all as it is something that I really love. Time seems to fly by when I get home and with Liam working different shifts we try and spend as much time together as possible when we can, so another reason due to lack of posts. I also love nothing more than having a lovely bubble bath and a face mask then watching One Tree Hill or Cake Boss after a long day at work.

I will be back as and when I have something to show you all, I don't think it is fair to blog just for the sake of it, as I won't enjoy it and I am pretty sure you'll all think 'goodness me Rachel this post is naff' and I don't want that at all. I am not saying that I am going away from blogging but I won't be around as much as I'd like to be. Posts to look forward to include: empties of the month, instagram, link loves, New Look haul, NOTD and OOTD.

Anyway, that is enough rambling from me, I hope you've enjoyed the snoop of my London photos and what not, if you want to contact me then please use details in the right hand side bar (aren't those buttons cute?) 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. Aww it looks like you had a lovely time in London, M&Ms World looks amazing! Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts! :D

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, look like you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I adore London, something about being there really makes me happy! :)x


    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww looks like the weather came out for you too. Never got to go to the M&Ms place when Tony and I were in London and I definitely regret it!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hon, it is as if I walked around the city for a while...Pls post some more photos cause I love London!
    Check my latest post and tell me if you like my bedroom!!!
    Luv,
    http://www.beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks and sounds like you have been having a busy but great time hun. I love London! Look forward to your upcoming posts xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this made a lovely read! You're a brilliant blogger! I know exactly how you feel though, I haven't spent as much time on the blog-o-sphere lately, not because I don't want to, but because I'm just too busy! I work in a college too so I know what a crazy environment it is! Love the photos, London is endlessly brilliant! I think I'm going to have to pay it a visit soon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig