Product Review: Batiste Cherry♥

14 comments
Hello sweeties

I've got a lovely sweet product review for you all today

Say hello to Batiste Cherry
I am sure you all know of Batiste by now, being the ever so reliable dry shampoo product and with endless supplies of gorgeous sweet scents and now introducing the newbie to add to the collection, Cherry.

POP YOUR CHERRY! The new fruity one from Batiste

Indulge in the beauty of yesteryear with the new Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo with an unmistakeable fruity fragrance and cute design inspired by our latest love of vintage glamour. Batiste Cherry refreshes the parts other dry shampoos can’t reach, leaving your hair revived and fruity when you have far better things to do than wash your hair.

I always think that I have finally found my favourite dry shampoo scent but Batiste have once again knocked me out with the sweet, fruity fragrance of Cherries. The product is 100% amazing, I have used Batiste for so long now and when I need those extra 10 minutes in bed this product becomes my life saver.

Shake it up vigorously before use and keeping the nozzle about 30cm from hair, spray into roots. Massage through with fingertips and then brush and style …with a cherry on top!

Being one for attractive packaging I love how cute, girly, fruity and fab this product looks, I would instantly be drawn to it in the shelf when out shopping for sure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See the full Batiste line up at www.batistehair.co.uk

RRP Price: £2.99, 200ml
Stockists: Superdrug, Boots, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda, Waitrose, Wilkinsons, Savers and Lloyds chemists.



This item was sent via a PR company for reviewing purpose, italic font within the post is from press release information
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. I adore the smell of this!
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day and thought it looked really cute! I think when my current Batiste runs out, I will be getting this.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous design, very pretty. I'd 100% recommend buying this, equally as good as the usual product with added yummy smell xx

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to try Batiste Cherry, I've tried a few of the others one and they're such saviours for days when you don't have time to wash your hair or just want to add a bit of volume!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really amazing, reminds me of summer so much!!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I seriously cannot live without Batiste so to add cherry is just mind-blowing for me! Cannot wait to get my hands on it!
    freebird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just such an amazing product, I cannot live without it now especially when I am feeling very lazy!! xxx

      Delete
  5. I've never heard about this shampoo before, so thank you for posting the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab review hun, this is also one of my favourites hehe :)
    it smells amazing,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you hun :)
    It is such a gorgeous scent isn't it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig