Montagne Jeunesse: Beauty Pamper Basket

13 comments
Hello Sweeties♥

Today I thought I would share with you a fantastic deal that I got a month or so ago with the Montagne Jeunesse Beauty Pamper Basket. In total there are 19 products within the basket and if you buy from the website directly these are priced at £30, mine I brought for £12.

I couldn't believe how many products were in the basket, as it seems like there are more than 19 when you feel the weight of it. All of the products are enclosed in a beautiful basket and presented beautifully.

Within the basket there are products that I wouldn't even look twice at trying if I saw them in the shops, but as I have paid for them I am quite excited to give them all a try. I am very happy that there are some of my favourite face masks included in there and lots of wonderful new products to try.

I am planning on reviewing each item on its own and creating a post per item, so I hope you will all be looking forward to those posts coming up.

Have any of you brought one of these pamper baskets? What are your thoughts? What is your favourite product from the Montagne Jeunesse range?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments

  1. I was going to buy this but when I went to get it, it sold out! Typical! Love their face masks though!
    Freebird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep a look out on different voucher sites etc as they seem to be happening a lot more now, it is a fab basket, lots of lovely face masks xx

      Delete
  2. Love it!! Where did you buy this from, my friend would LOVE it, and it's her birthday soon :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought this from wowcher or a website similar to that, it was on special offer, keep a look out for those :)
      I got my friend one for her birthday and she LOVED it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks so good, what an amazing deal! I do like Montagne Jeunesse, I think they make lovely products for prices that you can't complain at!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was an amazing deal, cannot believe how much stuff there is in there :) They are one of my favourite beauty brands, especially for face masks
      xx

      Delete
  4. Look forward to your reviews hun I love a good face mask xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, will be sure to do lots of reviews :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Oooo this look absolutely lovely! I need me one of those! I love how refreshing face masks are, but I love how sexy they make us look even more so! Many a time I've scared a man with a green, cracked face and an inability to move my facial muscles properly. Yum!

    Really look forward to hearing what your fave ones are so I can go out and buy!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is lovely, you would have hours of fun looking at them all and trying them all out - I still haven't managed to try any of them out, only the lip balms - amazing!!
      I am sure that you look as beautiful as ever, even with the face mask on my lovely

      Xxx

      Delete
  6. Wow this is amazing, I love this brand! I've used it for so long!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a really big favourite of mine too, their face masks are just gorgeous :)
      xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig