The Vow♥

9 comments
On Monday night I went to the cinema with my best friend Lisa to see The Vow, when I first saw the trailer for the movie I just knew I had to go and see it.


Without a doubt it is a heart warming, fuzzy feeling kind of film that will have you blubbing from the start. I wouldn't personally have gone to see this film with Liam as I think for a male it could come across as a little boring, but for us girls it is a must see.

The movie is based on true events and I think that is what makes it so heart warming, actually knowing that this has really happened to somebody in real life.

Rachel McAdams plays the role of Paige and I don't think that there is a better actress out there to play the part, as Rachel is simply beautiful and the emotion she brings to the film is spine tingling.
Channing Tatum plays the role of Leo and my goodness that guy has got a hot body, which is seen in many scenes even his gorgeous derrière oh la la. But the body aside, he is a stunning actor with a hard role to play but it is portrayed with such passion and during the film I had lumps in my throat when he was on screen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A beautiful quote from the movie
Get your girlfriends together, popcorn and sweeties ready and go see this film, it is so beautiful and I cannot wait until it comes out on dvd.

Of course after seeing the film I now have a new crush in the form of the super handsome Channing Tatum, wow have I have never noticed his hotness before?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. On our local Fox news last night they were talking to the real life couple that the film was based on and they were just one incredible couple. Showed them getting remarried and talking about their experiences. So thought provoking. I think the film would have me in tears from the start so I might look into getting the book that the real life couple helped to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Channing Tatum <3 <3 <3 I thought the film was kinda boring...but I'd watch it over and over just for him! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. want to watch this :)

    Pink Clouds Tints and Highlights Giveaway ♥ Enter now!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-clouds-tints-and-highlights.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how we love the same celebs haha! Have you seen Dear John? Mmmmm Channing Tatum so lovely and such a beautiful film! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna see this movie so bad! i think my best friend and I are going next week! i love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I want to see this! I have had the hugest crush on Mr Tatum since I was about 16.... Pure gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I really want to see this. It sounds like a heartwarming story line and it has both my favourite actor and actress in it. Channing tatum is one gorgeous man isn't he hehe xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig