I have seen quite a lot of these posts on my dashboard over the past couple of days and I bloody well love the idea. Amy from Flaws and All created Project Perfect and a special thank you to her for giving me an insight into seeing some of my favourite bloggers in a way that I probably never would, all thanks to the idea of the post.
So what is Project Perfect?
1. Post a photo that you like of yourself and say in a couple of sentences why you like it.
2. State some things that you DON'T like yourself but say why others may love to be like that.
3. State 3 things that you DO like about yourself.
So, welcome to my Project Perfect post:
A photo of myself that I really like
I like this picture as I felt so confident while on holiday as my body had a nice subtle tan and being able to dress up every evening made me feel really nice. I love the outfit that I am wearing in this photo and that my hair looks much lighter thanks to good old Mr Sunshine.
Three things that I don't like about myself, but turned into positives:
1. I don't really like to smile with my mouth open as I don't particularly like the look of my teeth. But a lot of people say that I have a really nice smile and my teeth are lovely.
2. I don't like the size of my feet, even though they are a size 5 being quite small I find it impossible to fit into slip on shoes/ballet pumps. But I always get complimented on the shoes that I do wear (especially those pictured above).
3. My wrists are really tiny, I find it impossible to find bracelets that actually stay on, most of mine being elasticated. But some people may like this as it makes hands/arms look toned and defined.
Three things that I like about myself:
1. The colour of my hair. My hair hasn't ever been dyed and nor will I ever think about it, at least not until I start going grey. I find that a lot of people compliment my hair colour and my hair dresser simply loves it.
2. I quite like to look of my stomach as I feel quite lucky that I don't seem to put a lot of weight on even when I eat like a little piggy. My stomach is always tanned as that is the only part of my body where my tan never seems to fad, thank goodness.
3. I like the fact that I wear glasses, even though at first I wasn't too fussed. I love my glasses at the moment as they are black and pink, but I am hopefully changing them soon to a neural brown/tan colour to go with my hair colour and skin tone.
I look forward to seeing and reading more of these amazing posts by bloggers on my dashboard and those who I am yet to discover. I hope you enjoyed this post and again thank you to Amy for coming up with a fantastic post idea.