Project Perfect♥

18 comments
I have seen quite a lot of these posts on my dashboard over the past couple of days and I bloody well love the idea. Amy from Flaws and All created Project Perfect and a special thank you to her for giving me an insight into seeing some of my favourite bloggers in a way that I probably never would, all thanks to the idea of the post.

So what is Project Perfect?

1. Post a photo that you like of yourself and say in a couple of sentences why you like it.
2. State some things that you DON'T like yourself but say why others may love to be like that.
3. State 3 things that you DO like about yourself.

So, welcome to my Project Perfect post:

A photo of myself that I really like
I like this picture as I felt so confident while on holiday as my body had a nice subtle tan and being able to dress up every evening made me feel really nice. I love the outfit that I am wearing in this photo and that my hair looks much lighter thanks to good old Mr Sunshine.

Three things that I don't like about myself, but turned into positives:

1. I don't really like to smile with my mouth open as I don't particularly like the look of my teeth. But a lot of people say that I have a really nice smile and my teeth are lovely.

2. I don't like the size of my feet, even though they are a size 5 being quite small I find it impossible to fit into slip on shoes/ballet pumps. But I always get complimented on the shoes that I do wear (especially those pictured above).

3. My wrists are really tiny, I find it impossible to find bracelets that actually stay on, most of mine being elasticated. But some people may like this as it makes hands/arms look toned and defined. 

Three things that I like about myself:

1. The colour of my hair. My hair hasn't ever been dyed and nor will I ever think about it, at least not until I start going grey. I find that a lot of people compliment my hair colour and my hair dresser simply loves it. 

2. I quite like to look of my stomach as I feel quite lucky that I don't seem to put a lot of weight on even when I eat like a little piggy. My stomach is always tanned as that is the only part of my body where my tan never seems to fad, thank goodness.

3. I like the fact that I wear glasses, even though at first I wasn't too fussed. I love my glasses at the moment as they are black and pink, but I am hopefully changing them soon to a neural brown/tan colour to go with my hair colour and skin tone. 

I look forward to seeing and reading more of these amazing posts by bloggers on my dashboard and those who I am yet to discover. I hope you enjoyed this post and again thank you to Amy for coming up with a fantastic post idea. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

18 comments

  1. this is a lovely idea! :) i hated wearing glasses at first too, even though i wear contact lense on a daily basis now i do love my glasses! i have brown tortoise shell ones that go with my hair colour which is quite similar to yours :)
    http://vckyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love the idea of positive posts as sometimes we can get a little bogged down with the negatives. I bet your glasses are really pretty :) I am after something quite like those :) xx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this post, lovely! You're gorgeous! :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Frances for the lovely comment :)
      Your post was so beautiful
      xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this I have it bookmarked to do myself! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love this post, such a refreshing read!! You are absolutely beautiful my love!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy :) you are such a doll and my ultimate beauty!! xx

      Delete
  5. you're so pretty doll- i love your shoes in that picture xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, they are my favourite shoes :) xx

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this post ^-^ it's so positive <3 and human. not everybody is aible to make something good of their 'flaws' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody :) I loved the idea of the post and I have learnt so much from seeing other bloggers do it too
      xx

      Delete
  7. Definitely doing a post on this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post idea hun and amy for creating it, think i'm going to steal it,
    i love that you've turned your negatives into positives :),
    your hair always looks gorgeous and your wrists look fine to me, i'd love to have your size 5 feet, mine are hugggge.

    and i love this picture, your a natural beauty,

    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the lovely comment hun ♥ I cannot wait to read your post on this too, it will be beautiful.

      Lots of love

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig