Little One Tree Hill Lovin'♥

9 comments
So with some of my Christmas money I have recently purchased the One Tree Hill season 8 box set, goodbye whatever life I had before and hello Tree Hill life. I did ever so well watching season 8 on E4, as I never go online to watch any of the episodes or spoilers, but I did miss out on the very last 2 episodes of season 8 so I am going to be watching it right from the start of the season to see what happens.


I am so excited for the very last season of One Tree Hill which will be aired later this year on our screens; I haven't read anything about it apart from that it will only be a 13 episode season, instead of the usual 22+. I am obviously sad that is will all be coming to an end but what an amazing programme it has been to watch and grow up with.

What are your favourite One Tree Hill moments of all time?
Who is your favourite character?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. Eeep I'm so excited about Season 9. I'm going to keep up with it as it airs in America and there's only a week to go!! Going to pee my pants with excitement aha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never watched it before, but it was on when I was getting ready for work this morning.. I think I love it already! No idea what episode or series it was but it was addictive. It was on e4 so won't say what happened incase it's one of the one's you missed :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad that it's comming to an end as well. I love One Tree Hill! My favorite character would have to be Brooke Davis! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooveeeee One Tree Hill, I watched all of the seasons on Netflix last year, best show ever! Can't wait for it to start on Jan 12th, super excited!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsty - I can't wait either, it will be amazing!! Ooooh you'll know everything before me, ahhhh!! xx

    Kelly - Aww you should get into it all, its such an amazing programme, you'll love it! xx

    Reese - Me too :( Aww I love Brooke as well, she is my fave and Sophia is such a gorgeous woman xx

    Savannah - Looooooooooooooveeeee it tooo!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see season 8 properly, did you spend much on it?? I may wait until it is cheaper. my fav oth are 1st and 2nd season xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched it since it started :D I love it, though seasons 1-4 were the best. I haven't purchased seasons 7&8 yet. They've been good, but not the same without peyton and lucas!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte - I can't wait to watch the dvds without and distractions now!! I got mine from play.com for £17.99 amazing compared to £35 odd!! xx

    LucyyLou - Me too, I can't believe how much I've got into a tv show but its fab!! Aww I wasn't too bothered with Lucas and Peyton not being in those, I'm a Naley girl at heart! xx

    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig