10 Beauty Favourites & 1 Extra of 2011

8 comments
Seeing as though I am trying to add new content to Life of a Sweetaholic I though I would show you all my top 10 beauty favourites of 2011 with an additional extra, all will be explained below.


MUA Disco Ball Palette - 
Simply amazing, although so far I have only used 2 colours they are stunning and I cannot wait to try out the rest of them. I also voted this as my favourite new beauty product on my 30 day challenge.

Project D DAY Hand & Nail Cream - 
Over the winter months this little hand cream has been such a life saver, it isn't like any others that I have tried, it smells amazing and keeps my hands so soft.

Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter - 
I have been a HUGE lover of these body butters since I can remember, but honestly this mango scent is beautiful. It keeps my skin soft and smooth after I have had a pamper, especially great after shaving my legs, silky smooth.

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - 
One of the best products to come into my life in 2011, I cannot believe I hadn't tried it sooner. Keeps my hair healthy and shiny when I need those extra 15 minutes in bed, gorgeous scent too as it reminds me of the beach.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel - 
I love anything with the scent of pink grapefruit and this shower gel not only makes my skin smell gorgeous for hours after use, but always keeps the skin feeling fresh too. The bubbles that you get from such a small amount is amazing too!

17 Skin Perfecting Foundation - 
Without this foundation in my life I don't think I would ever step outside. Although, I don't wear a lot of make up as it is, this gives such great coverage and for hiding those pesky spot breakouts. Such a bargain at under £6 too!

Models Own Juicy Jules - 
I have just three words for this nail varnish... glitter.sparkle.shine!

Models Own Golden Peach - 
A must have summer colour, but so versatile to use all year around. My favourite colour is coral and with the added golden shimmer this nail varnish is beautiful and lasts without any chipping for around 7 days. 

17 Pink Grapefruit - 
My ultimate go to nail varnish without a doubt, simply gorgeous and at under £3 such a bargain. 

Nivea Pearl - 
I don't wear lip stick at all and I am rubbish at applying vaseline, so when I first used this beauty it has been a favourite ever since. A gorgeous subtle pink shimmer lip balm that keeps lips looks and feeling amazing.

& one extra

Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon- 
I know what you are all thinking "this isn't a beauty product at all crazy lady", correct! But this has been my ULTIMATE favourite book that I had read in 2011 and it just needed to be added into my favourites. If you are a book lover I would 100% recommend you to buy all of Paige Toons books as they are my favourite collection of books in the world, she really is that good. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. I love it when people recommend books :)
    The Body Shop shower gels are so good aren't they, it's so worth buying a little bit more expensive one from them or Lush because the amount of bubbles you get is so far superior to a cheap one!
    Musttt get my hands on Juicy Jules, i'm deffo missing out!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment :)
      If you ever need a good book recommendation give me a shout, I love reading!
      I agree with you that paying that little bit more gives you more bubbles and SO worth it too :)
      You must get JJ its amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. I think that may be the only MUA Palette I don't own yet!! Haha

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha bless you Allie, it is the only one I have got xx

      Delete
  3. Great items and are some of my favs too. I love body shop but never tried pink grapefruit items, think that will be next on my list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)
      Oooh you should deffo try the Pink grape fruit, it is such a gorgeous smell, I love it xxx

      Delete
  4. I keep hearing such wonderful things about Batiste, but I still have yet to try it! I'm digging that nail polish, so sparkly:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you really should try it, it is such an amazing product, I couldn't believe it when I tried it how fab it was :) xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig