My Favourite Christmas Movie♥

11 comments
Without a doubt we all love a good old Christmas movie to get us in the mood for the festive season and we all have our personal favourites. So today I thought I would pop a little post up of what my favourite Christmas movie of all time is...

THE HOLIDAY


I am a sucker for anything with a little bit of romance in and when Jude Law is involved you won't be able to get in the way of the tv for at least 2 hours. I really do love this film a lot and find that the story line is brilliant and how 2 strangers can make each others lives change for the better. With a star filled cast and amazing acting this film is a must see for anybody who hasn't watched it. 

What is your favourite Christmas movie of all time?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. my favourite christmas film is Love Actually! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have seen this film :( I can't pick a favourite myself, I feel like I have to watch them all at least once each year aha! Elf, Home Alone and A Christmas Carol are always good ones :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ths film so much!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this film! Though I could watch it all year round not just at Christmas.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Actually all the way, come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww I love this film!

    I saw it a few years ago and wished I'd seen it sooner :) it's so lovely :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Laura
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love love this film! However White Christmas is my ultimate Christmas film. Tradition in our family to watch it whilst putting up and decorating the tree haha. You can sing along too! ;)

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this movie! I have watched it more than three times and I absolutely enjoy it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the holiday! I watch it every year:D xo

    sophsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miracle on 34 street, it gets me in tears everytime!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a lot of love for The Holiday, I have to say that I do watch it at other times as well as Christmas, but always gets me in a jolly good mood. I am also a HUGE fan of Miracle on 34th Street, it is so adorable :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig