Batiste Dry Shampoo WILD

12 comments

A month ago I was sent a sample of Batiste WILD Dry Shampoo to review from a PR company who I have written reviews for in the past. As I am a huge lover of their range already I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new WILD can, for one I am a lover of all things leopard print and I know that my hair works wonders with the Batiste Dry Shampoo.
 

Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.

I am a huge fan of Batiste Dry Shampoo and I use it every other day when I wake up in the morning feeling too lazy to wash my hair, as I really do need that extra 15 minutes sleep instead of doing my hair. Batiste works wonders on my roots to banish anyway the unwanted oils and for giving added volume.


The WILD Batiste Dry Shampoo is fragranced with a feminine and daring Oriental aroma with top notes of cocoa, a floral heart and sensual vanilla, musk and wood base notes. Quick and easy to use, Batiste Dry Shampoo Wild refreshes hair between washes, leaving it revived, energised and roaring to go. Personally, I adore the scent of this more than any of the others that I have tried within the range and I am a BIG fan of the Tropical scented.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of the purrfect WILD cans of Batiste Dry Shampoo then simply pop down to your local Boots and pick one up for only £2.99 for a 200ml can.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. I haven't tried Batiste WILD yet but I might go and pick up a can :) I'm a fan of their DIVA dry shampoo :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the packaging on this can hun, it stands out so much,trust you to pick this can aswell!hehe!

    Tropical is my fave it reminds me of holidays!hehe!

    Would love to try this, it sound slike it smalls gorgoeus!

    Fab review hun, you've sold it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Batiste! So handy for when you just can't be bothered haha.

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you the versatile blogger award hun! :)

    http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-second-blog-award-xx.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good, love the packaging!

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leopard print just sells it to me! :)
    I LOVE batiste and will be trying this one out! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I'll definitely be looking out for this, I didn't think a smell better than the Tropical one could possibly exist!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried dry shampoo yet but after seeing this post, I think I'm going to give it a try.

    I love how festive your blog is!
    Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this in my life! awesome packaging!

    I have awarded you a Versatile Blogger award on my blog :)
    http://onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comments about the review girls :)

    For those of you who haven't tried this you MUST go out and buy it, it will save you lots of time in the morning doing your hair.

    The packaging really did sell it to me as well, anything leopard print shall be mine :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absoluetly love this version of batisse dry shampoo, it smells amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig