More! Magazine Shoot Photos♥

17 comments
Back in July I went down to London for a photo shoot with More! magazine for a summer wardrobe feature, I cannot believe how long a go that seems now, Madness!

As my regular readers and followers will know I was over the moon that I got chosen for this brilliant opportunity and I really will remember the day for ever. Once the magazine came out I was then able to get the photos sent to me on a disc, after a lot of bugging the lovely Georgina from More! (sorry about that), I have now got my disc and as promised I would share with you some of the photos.

Daytime Style





Evening Style

Beach Style

 Read about my day with the More! team here

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. Aw I love your photos! You look so gorgeous, and I love the outfits! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great! Bless you look tiny compared to the other girls. Great pics :)
    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you girls :)

    Holly - They were all so tall, spesh the 2 I got put next to, little old me hehe!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look so tiny next to them! :D Great photos.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of the lovely comments, like I say I am a small one at only 5ft :)

    Galaxia - It really was an amazing opportunity, won't forget that :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely pictures hun looks like you had a fab day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Gemma :) It was a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember this article - fab pictures! :)

    ~Fiona x

    fionajaneloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know i love these piccies, you look gorge hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing opportunity! I remember seeing this in the magazine, I too am a fan! Haha little did I know I would be speaking to you on Twitter and be following your Blog a few months later lol Xx you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab opportunity! I remember seeing this in the mag lol little did I know I would be talking to you and following your Blog a few months later lol. You look fab Xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig