REVIEW: Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush

5 comments

I am a huge lover of anything to do with beauty and that will improve my looks/hair within minutes. So this means that I am a lover of Batiste dry shampoo, I have already blogged about the lovely Tropical scented dry shampoo which you can read here.

I just wanted to do a mini post on the Blush scent dry shampoo that I have been using quite a lot during the past few weeks. This really has been a life saver when it comes to early mornings getting ready for work and those lazy days when washing my hair has just simply been a no go.

I love how fresh and floral the scent of Blush is this is shown via the visuals on the can in baby pink and bright pink patterns. I scent is not over powering at all, if it were then I wouldn't be using it over and over again, this has a subtle sweet floral scent to it which is perfect for the summer months.

I would recommend anyone to buy the Blush scent, especially if you are going on holiday or to a festival as it will keep your hair in tip top condition as well as smelling utterly gorgeous.

Have any of you girls tried this? If so, what did you think to it? Or do you have a different favourite scented dry shampoo that you use?  Let me know by leaving a comment!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Oh I love this one! It smells gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this one but can't wait too after reading your review.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the boho one! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely blog! and i love this product X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried it, but for me I've found a better dry shampoo that still smells tropical and lovely :D mark hill holiday hair dry shampoo :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig