Photoshoot with More! magazine

10 comments
So as most of you already know I had a photoshoot with More! magazine in July for a Summer Special feature and it came out on Tuesday 2nd August. You can read all about my day with the gorgeous and fantastic team right here

I am actually featured on the left hand side of the front cover, which for starters I cannot get over, as if I am on the front cover of a magazine, AHHHH!!

Inside the magazine is a double 2 page featuring myself and the 3 other girls in our Summer outfits for the day and evening. I would like to point out at this point that the night-time outfit is not mine, I originally took along my denim playsuit but because my lunchtime outfit included denim they didn't want me to look the same for all 3 photos. But they have only used the beach wear and night-time wear, which I am a little gutted about as I could have wore my playsuit after all!

I had no idea that men would be rating our looks as well, so this came as a huge shock when I saw it on the front cover preview on Monday 1st August, read the post I did here. I was already very nervous to see how the pictures would turn out but this made me a little more on edge to see what these guys would think of my style.


So this is the picture that was chosen for the beach wear look and I have to say that I LOVE IT!! I felt so confident in front of the camera in my bikini and with the other girls and because I was in my own clothes. 

Comments:
Marko (style journalist) - I like the style and cut of this bikini. All Rachel needs is some chunky beach jewellery
Pete (sound technician) - This bikini is a bit bland, but Rachel seems laid-back and like she'd be fun on the beach
Dan (holiday firm worker) - I like the print on this bikini, but I don't think the style is flattering on any girl.





To say that I wasn't 100% sure about the outfit that I got styled into I have to say that it doesn't look that bad on the picture, which is a good job really. It really isn't something that I would usually wear, maybe the trousers but not the top.

Comments:
Marko - This is ticking all the right boxes. It's got volume, it's bright and patterned. There are a lot of statement pieces, though - I would have styled the palazzos with a neutral vest. But Rachel pulls this off with confidence.
Pete - Rachel looks great in this outfit. It's a bold look, but she seems comfortable - glam but not high-maintenance.
Dan - I’m not keen on this. It covers up her fab figure and does her no favours. Not a fan.

 The comments I got on both outfits were rather mixed from each of the guys, but I have to say that overall I cannot really complain as they did say some really nice things and as I always say everyone has their own opinions on style!
I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has been out and brought this copy of More! magazine and for all of your lovely comments on the photos - It really has been overwhelming and has made me feel a lot more confident with my style. I will be getting some images sent to me on a disc very soon so I will do a post on some of my favourite photos from that in the near future.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. I actually love the second outfit! It looks gorgeous on you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really really nice and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this in the mag!!
    I've told you already but you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this up yesterday :) You look stunning!
    Go You!
    nadiine-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments girls :) you have all put a smile on my face!!

    I wasn't 100% sure on the second outfit but I have had a lot of lovely comments about it that I may need to buy myself something like this now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I read this today, you look lovely in your photos! The second outfit is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in both the outfits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really nice, I love the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As if, I bought More on Saturday and only found your blog by chance, how weird? You looked lovely, I never wear trousers or jeans etc, I literally only wear dresses but I preferred your night time look by miles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thank you all for your lovely comments! Luce! I cannot believe that, how random but great!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig