More! magazine Photoshoot Out TOMORROW

7 comments

Hey girls :)

How are we all? Hope you are having a good start to the week, I cannot believe that the weather is actually nice and warm for once but shame I am at work - damn!

I just thought I would let you all know that my photoshoot with More! magazine will be out in the shops TOMORROW (Tuesday 2nd August 2011)!

Every Monday afternoon More! upload a sneek peek of their front cover to their Facebook page for us to all guess who will be on the cover and in the left hand corner you can see me (well part of me as they cut some of it off as to keep us all guessing). It also reads 'Men rate REAL GIRLS' beach looks' - which I had no idea about and I am totally nervous now ahhhhh!!

Front cover of More! magazine
Part of me on the right hand side!
I hope you all go out and buy it to have a snoop. I will be doing a post on the photos used when I buy the magazine tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that coming this week.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. I'm actually thinking about stopping buying More! atm, just because I can't afford it...but I'm definitely buying tomorrows as you're in it :) <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah awesome! Its well exciting being in magazines! :) How did you get in there?! rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for reminding me i was wondering when it was out .. I am deffinatly going to grab a copy tomorrow :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your kind words and support girls, it really does mean a lot. Even if you just have a look at it in the shops I will be over the moon. I have now got the copy in my hand and I am 90% happy with it, the other 10% is down to the fact that the evening outfit was not my own outfit!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i just read the mag, i normally only buy it when something good is in it. And i have to say u did an amazing job! You looked soo beautiful in your pictures. I loved your bikini and think it suited you really well. xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig