Exciting News

7 comments
Ok girls I have had some really exciting news over the past 2 days, I haven't said anything until now because I have been trying to sort plans out myself so I have been a little all over the place ahhhh!!

But on Wednesday afternoon I got an email from my favourite magazine (More! magazine) asking if I would like to take part in a photo shoot with some other More! Readers/fans, of course I said YES straight away.


I was sat reading the email with my mouth open as I couldn't believe it, I have entered so many different things for More! and haven't ever been the lucky one, but I never gave up and it just goes to show that it pays off. 

I am very excited and very nervous as well, I am a poser when I am around people I know but I have no idea how I will be on the day. I am sure I will have a lot of fun with the team and the other readers too, which will be exciting to see who else has been chosen and if I know of any of them.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. So glad you got picked hun :)

    I can't wait to see the piccies, you'll be a model in the making!!:D

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fab well done, I'd love to do something like this I love More too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :) you are all amazing!! I am really happy and totally excited ahhhhh, can you tell!!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! You're so lucky! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you hun :) Ah so excited!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig